Wernffrwd, St. David’s – the ‘little church on the marsh’. SA4 3TR
This mission chapel was built in 1898 alongside the marsh to serve parishioners when the main road was impassable. The church is of simple design with a single centre aisle and a Victorian stained glass panel is inserted in each of the east and west windows. The memorial tablets on the west wall commemorate wartime service and came from Penuel Presbyterian Church, Llanmorlais on its closure in 1998.
Ring to arrange viewing: 01792 850524.