St Nicholas, Nicholaston, SA3 2HL
The earlier church was nearer the sea, and the present one built in the 14th century. A medieval tombstone stands in the porch, and the font is probably the original Norman from the first church. In 1894, the Talbot family had the church rebuilt and refurbished so that it appears almost entirely late Victorian. Much of the decoration is very ornate carved wood and marble, and the alabaster reredos is particularly attractive.
Ring to arrange viewing: 01792 232928, 371615 or 371334