- From Llangennith churchyard, turn left and left again down the road towards Coety Green. Go straight on where paths cross just before the farm.
- At the farm entrance, take the track slightly to the left, climbing up the hill to Rhossili Down.
- When you reach a fork in the paths, take the right hand path up to the top of the hill.
- At the next junction of paths, take the left hand fork and continue straight on up the hill at a crossing of bridleways.
- At the top of the hill, turn left at the marker sign and walk along the ridge of Rhossili Down, with cairns on the right hand side and views over the sea to Worms Head.
- Follow the path downhill, in front of the ruins of the World War 2 radar station, where there is a National Trust information panel. After the radar station, continue uphill to rejoin the main path.
- Continue on the track along the top of the hill.
- At a junction of paths, continue straight on, with the OS Triangulation Point on the right.
- Continue straight on and down the hill to Rhossili village and church.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.