- Leaving the churchyard at Nicholaston, cross the road with care, turn right and follow the road for around 50 yards to a layby on the left.
- Go through the kissing gate and follow the farm drive, turning right around the farmhouse and through the farm gate.
- Follow the path to the metalled road, and continue along the road.
- As the road starts to descend downhill to the right, follow instead the grassy track straight on. (At this point, there is a yellow ‘danger’ sign on the telegraph pole on the right hand side of the road.)
- Where other paths join, continue straight on, heading for the metalled road that can be seen ahead at Penmaen.
- At the road, turn left and continue along the road to reach Penmaen church on the right.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.