- Leaving the churchyard at Oxwich, take the path into Oxwich village and go straight on at the crossroads.
- After around 300 yards, towards the end of the village, turn right at the Public Footpath sign. Follow the narrow path between two properties, which leads into a field (via a footbridge with a gate on either side).
- Continue straight across this field and the next, following the hedgerow on the right-hand side.
- In the third field, head for a stile in the far corner. There is a Public Footpath sign here.
- Cross the stile and go straight on through the woods for about 30 yards, until the path turns sharp left.
- Follow this path uphill through the woods until you reach a stile on the right.
- Cross over the stile and follow the Public Footpath sign through the field, which can be very muddy.
- At the top left-hand corner of the field, cross over the stile and follow the lane uphill, with a hedgerow on the left and a wire fence on the right.
- At the top of the lane, follow the Public Footpath sign left along the lane to reach Penrice Church.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.