- Leaving the churchyard at Oxwich, take the path into Oxwich village and go straight on at the crossroads.
- After around 300 yards, towards the end of the village, turn right at the Public Footpath sign. Follow the narrow path between two properties, which leads into a field (via a footbridge with a gate on either side).
- Continue straight across this field and the next, following the hedgerow on the right-hand side.
- In the third field, head for a stile in the far corner. There is a Public Footpath sign here.
- Cross the stile and go straight on through the woods for about 30 yards, until the path turns sharp left.
- Follow this path uphill through the woods until you reach a stile on the right.
- Cross over the stile and follow the Public Footpath sign through the field, which can be very muddy.
- At the top left-hand corner of the field, cross over the stile and follow the lane uphill, with a hedgerow on the left and a wire fence on the right.
- At the top of the lane, follow the Public Footpath sign left along the lane to reach Penrice Church.