- Leaving the churchyard at Penrice, turn right across the green and then follow the road right and down the hill.
- At the first right hand bend, take the signposted public footpath on the left, through a kissing gate.
- Follow the path down through the woods.
- At the junction with the forestry track, turn right along the track. (There is a post with public footpath signs at this point.)
- Take the second track on the left, just after crossing a stream.
- Follow this track uphill and through a gate, where there is a ‘Natural Resources Wales – Mill Wood’ sign.
- Continue following the track to the main South Gower road (A4118) and cross with care.
- Follow the minor road around to Reynoldston. There is a walkable grass verge on the right hand side for most of the way.
- At the T-junction, just after the bus shelter on the right, turn left and then almost immediately right (signposted Llangennith, Burry Green and Fairyhill). Take care crossing the road here, as it can be busy.
- At Reynoldston Post Office, turn left. Reynoldston Methodist Chapel is on the opposite corner.
- Walk down the hill and turn right at the T-junction. St George’s Church is on the right hand side.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.