- Leaving the churchyard at Port Eynon, turn left and follow the road around to the sea front, then turn left in front of the shops.
- Follow the coast path, which is mainly on a board-walk, to Horton.
- Continue along the coast path to Slade, where there is a short diversion inland due to coastal erosion.
- On regaining the coast path, continue past Holy’s Wash and around Oxwich Point.
- The path then leads through the woods, with a steep climb to the top to avoid old quarry workings.
- At a 4-way signposted junction, take the right-hand path marked Oxwich Beach (not the path straight on, marked Oxwich) down steep steps through the woods to reach Oxwich church.
Note: there is a shorter alternative after the detour inland at Slade by going up to the road at Slade and then following this down through Oxwich Green to Oxwich village and the church.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.