- Leaving the churchyard at Reynoldston, turn left, then take the first left and follow the road uphill to the junction, with Reynoldston Methodist Chapel on the left and the Post Office on the right.
- Cross the road and follow the footpath uphill, past a Gower Way marker stone, towards Cefn Bryn.
- At the junction with a broad track towards the top of the hill, follow the track to the right until you reach the road.
- Cross this road with care – it can be very busy, particularly in summer.
- Continue along this track, passing another Gower Way marker stone, and go straight on at a crossroad.
- At the next Gower Way marker stone (number 11 is carved on the right hand side), turn right and follow the wide track down the hill.
- At the road, turn right. After the last house on the left, continue on the path, past a yellow public footpath sign on the left.
- Continue on this path, which can be muddy and overgrown in parts, until you reach the gate leading into Parsonage Farm.
- Go through the gate and turn left after the farm house. Continue down the farm drive to a kissing gate which leads directly on to the busy South Gower Road (A4118). Turn right, walk carefully along the road for around 50 yards, and then cross the road to enter the churchyard of St Nicholas Church, Nicholaston.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.