- From Rhossili churchyard, turn left along the track that runs parallel to the road, to the left of the standing stone.
- Go through the gate and up the hill to the right of the Rocket House.
- Follow the Gower Way signs up the hill towards Rhossili Down and to the right around the wall.
- Continue alongside the wall, passing to the left of a covered reservoir, and then follow the Gower Way sign past Fernhill Farm on the right and along the farm track.
- Go through the next gate, and turn right, where you will see a Gower Way marker stone.
- Follow the track past the ruined Kingshall farmhouse, until you go through a gate into a field.
- Go diagonally across the field to the opposite corner, then follow the track past Old Henllys Farmhouse.
- The track continues to a gate, with New Henllys farm on the left. Go through the gate, with a Gower Way marker stone on the left.
- After around half a mile, Llanddewi Church is on the left.
If you are continuing on further on the Pilgrimage Way, please ignore the following request but if this is where you are finishing your pilgrimage, we would be extremely grateful if you would complete a very short survey (2 minutes) by clicking HERE.